As a webmaster I often take on website enhancement tasks that solve problems or help improve a client’s online presence. Webmaster projects typically fall into these categories:
- Add new features to a client’s website.
- Troubleshoot problems and maintain websites for clients whose WordPress websites I did not design or build.
- Set up mailing lists and format newsletters.
- Create a PDF in ebook format or as a flipbook.
- Help clients with social media tasks.
- Assist clients with websites that they or a former web designer built on a non-WordPress platform.
Here are a few examples of webmaster projects:
Judy Tsafrir, M.D.
The Next Step Career Coaching
Solve performance and software issues, Migrate website to new web host
Imperial Consulting Corporation
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
Joseph M. Jeral, M.D. – Psychiatrist
Non-WordPress Website Redesign