As a webmaster I often take on website enhancement tasks that solve problems or help improve a client’s online presence. Webmaster projects typically fall into these categories:
- Add new features to clients’ websites.
- Troubleshoot problems and maintain websites for clients whose WordPress websites I did not design or build.
- Assist clients with websites built on a non-WordPress platform.
- Set up mailing lists and format newsletters.
- Create a PDF in ebook format or as a flipbook.
- Help clients with social media tasks.
Here are a few examples of webmaster projects:
Judy Tsafrir, M.D.
Creative Life Transitions
Convert From HTTP Insecure to HTTPS Encryption, Fix Broken Code
Joseph M. Jeral, M.D. – Psychiatrist
Non-WordPress Website Redesign
Imperial Consulting Corporation
Publish Articles on LinkedIn