As a webmaster I often take on website enhancement tasks that solve problems or help improve a client’s online presence. Webmaster projects typically fall into these categories:
- Add new features to a client’s website.
- Troubleshoot problems and maintain websites for clients whose WordPress websites I did not design or build.
- Set up mailing lists and format newsletters.
- Create a PDF in ebook format or as a flipbook.
- Help clients with social media tasks.
- Assist clients with websites that they or a former web designer built on a non-WordPress platform.
Here are a few examples of webmaster projects:
Judy Tsafrir, M.D.
The Next Step Career Coaching
Solve performance and software issues, Migrate website to new web host
Imperial Consulting Corporation
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
Creative Life Transitions
Convert From HTTP Insecure to HTTPS Encryption, Fix Broken Code
Joseph M. Jeral, M.D. – Psychiatrist
Non-WordPress Website Redesign