Project: Website Redesign
Website Maintenance: Ongoing
Original Design: 2010
Location: Washington, D.C.
Sheila F. Maith offers executive coaching, professional leadership, and team training services to organizations and individuals to align their passion for their mission with high performance standards.
This website redesign converted a static HTML website to a WordPress mobile-responsive format. Colors and the featured maze image were carried over to the new website to maintain the environment that served the purposes of the original website so well. A change in web hosting companies for the home of the new website was also part of this project.
- A new logo was created to match the clean, modern look-and-feel of the redesigned website.
- A different header image appears on key pages within the website to complement the topic of that page.
- A testimonial is featured on key pages to establish credibility.
- A green call-to-action button appears on some pages to guide the site visitor to relevant information.
- Contact information is located at the bottom of each page for convenience.
“Sylvia helped me to create a website that accurately reflected my business and brand. She and I have worked together over a decade, from my first site to a recent update and upgrade. I appreciate her dedication and support and would recommend her to anyone seeking to create or update their site. ”
—Sheila F. Maith