Project: Website Maintenance Only
Initial Updates: 2017
Creative Life Transitions, LLC
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Creative Life Transitions offers career, creativity and life change coaching for local and remote clients.
Shela Turpin-Forster brought her newly launched WordPress website to me to make content and software updates.
Maintenance and Site Management Assignments
- Consulting session to review website for issues and discuss plans for future additions to the website.
- Shela had another business website that was taken offline when this website went live. Because the former website used a different domain name, I set up 301 redirect instructions on that site’s web server to forward all old URLs to the new website.
- Added a red arrow at the bottom of each of the three flip boxes on the home page to indicate that the box could be hovered over or clicked on to view the back side of the box.
- Fixed some broken code and made edits to content.
- Weekly checks for available plugin, theme and software updates that need to be installed.
- Monthly full site backups.
Home page showing front and back views of center flip box:
“Thanks for all your help so far, Sylvia. I look forward to our working together.”