Save time and reduce stress with website help!
Turn website tasks over to a web professional so you can do more of what you love.
Let’s work together to create a beautiful and effective website that empowers your business!
WordPress website services tailored to your small business needs:
Website Updates and Maintenance
Site management services to keep your website running smoothly.
- Content updates
- WordPress plugin, theme and core software updates
- No task is too small
- No required monthly contract
- Schedule work when needed
Web Extras and Consulting
Services and tools to expand your reach and grow your business.
- Blogs, newsletters, and social media
- Sell products or services online
- On-site search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content consulting
Why choose me as your web designer?
My name is Sylvia Tooker. I have been designing and maintaining websites since 1996. I love figuring out how to make websites work effectively, tending to the coding and design details so you don’t have to. Being a solo business owner myself, I understand many of your needs. I am committed to working with you to create a web presence that is just right for you.
Who are my clients?
I work only with private practitioners, solo professionals, and small businesses. Located in Dallas, Texas, I gladly serve clients nationwide. Here is a sampling of my client base over the years:
- Business and career consultants
- Personal and life coaches
- Speakers, writers, authors, and a literary agent
- Therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- Chiropractic, naturopathic, holistic and metaphysical practitioners
Are we a match?
It’s important that you find a web designer with whom you can connect and one who can express your business style through your website. Browse through my portfolio to get a feel for my design style and the working relationships I enjoy with my clients.
“Thank you for supporting my business for all of these years. I truly appreciate your continued attention to detail on my website. It frees me up to do the things I’m much better at. My business wouldn’t run as well as it does without your help.”
—Dee Cascio, Transition Strategies for Life and Work