Project: New Website Design
Original Launch: 2014
Location: Tiburon, California
Polly Chandler offers leadership development and career transition coaching, specializing in integrating the values of social responsibility and environmental advocacy into personal and organizational visions.
Polly’s graphic designer created her logo and marketing materials style guide which I used to create a matching website design.
- An image slider on the home page introduces key services.
- Photos of Polly with clients taken during workshops and coaching sessions add personality and relevance to the website’s content.
- Videos on key pages introduce site visitors to Polly and her services
- Blog readers can subscribe to email notifications so they don’t miss a post.
- New client intake forms in PDF format are available for download.
Blog Alert Mailing List
So followers of Polly’s blog don’t miss a post, I set up an RSS-to-email feed mailing list with an email template designed to match the website’s look. The automated system sends out a weekly email to blog subscribers letting them know about blog posts that were published during the previous week.
“As an entrepreneur of a values based business, it’s not easy to find a web designer that really understands and appreciates purpose driven work. Sylvia is one of those rare designers who holds the vision of a company as the guiding light for design, she gets the importance of spotlighting core values, images, and purpose. From the first day, Sylvia listens carefully and builds out a design that is thoughtful, easy to navigate, and representative of the brand, style and voice of the entrepreneur. Since building a web page was all new to me, I needed extra support. Sylvia was always there with ideas, suggestions, input, and clarity. She took the time to make sure I was pleased with the results and has been there to help me keep my website vibrant, current, and dynamic. She is a remarkable partner in brand development and messaging.”
Filed Under: Portfolio